PhenQ is a multifunctional diet pill manufactured in the UK and available in many countries in the world without prescription.
The company that manufacturers the product is well respected and has a reputation for producing quality products, but PhenQ is probably their most successful product to date.
PhenQ has a multiple benefit with 5 targeted weight loss actions.
The advertised benefits are:
- Appetite suppression
- Improved fat burning
- Boosted energy levels
- Enhanced mood
- Prevents new fat cell growth
What is PhenQ and How Does it Work?
PhenQ is designed to target the problem of weight loss from a number of different angles and this may be one of the secretes of its success. The appetite suppressing abilities of the product should help dieters to eat less food without being tormented by feelings of hunger or having to resist the temptation to snack. When people eat less food the amount of calories they receive is also decreased. This can prevent further weight gain and may also encourage the body to begin burning fat for extra energy. The formulation also contains a number of ingredients that can further enhance the potential for fat burning.
Consuming less calories can lead to feelings of fatigue, and avoiding favourite foods may have a negative effect on the mood, so PhenQ is designed to prevent these problems from coming into play. The fact that the formulation may also discourage the growth of new fat cells is interesting, but this function is unlikely to be required because the other four abilities should ensure PhenQ users will already be burning fat instead of storing it.
What Is In PhenQ – Formula
Each capsule provides:
- Capsimax Powder: A proprietary blend that has a good reputation for getting results and can be found in a number of products. Capsimax powder contains a special blend of caffeine, capsicum extract and piperine, with a little vitamin B3 thrown in for good measure. All of these ingredients have the ability to boost the metabolism and encourage fat burning, but capsicum is probably the most powerful of the four. A number of studies prove it works and one study, conducted in at laval University in Canada, suggests it may be particularly beneficial for people whose diets contain too much fat and carbohydrate.
- a-LACYS RESET: A proprietary blend developed by Nutraceuticals International Group. At the time of this review, PhenQ appeared to be the only product using a-LACYS RESET. This could change in the future because the volunteers who took part in one clinical trial lost 7.24% of their body fat.
- Nopal. A well respected appetite suppressant. Scientific study shows nopal can further assist the weight loss process by binding with dietary fats and preventing them from being digested.
- Calcium Carbonate: The results of a study conducted at the University of Tennesee reveals a relationship between calcium and accelerated fat loss. It is also believed to be capable of preventing new fat cells from forming.
- Caffeine: A stimulant that can fight fatigue and is also a proven fat burner.
- Chromium Picolinate: A mineral that can regulate insulin levels and also helps prevent glucose spikes that may trigger a desire for sugary food.
- L-Carnitine Furmarate: The results of a study conducted at the University of Rome suggest supplementation with L-Carnitine may be useful for preventing fatigue.
PhenQ Comments from Satisfied Customers
Although it has not been around as long as many competing products, PhenQ has already amassed a lot of customer feedback.
Some typical statements about the product read:
Does PhenQ Cause Side Effects
Customer reviews suggest there are no side effects, but PhenQ is unlikely to be a suitable option for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. Anyone who has existing health problems should always consult a doctor prior to using any brand of weight management supplement. The same advice is offered to people who are taking medication.
PhenQ is sold with a generous 60-day money back guarantee that ensures customers have plenty of time to evaluate the product.
The Bottom Line
PhenQ contains a number of good ingredients so it is not surprising the product has accrued such positive reviews. Good customer reviews are one of the main indications that a product works and, in this case, a money back guarantee provides customers with further peace of mind. PhenQ is one of the best products we’ve reviewed in a long time and we are happy to add it to our list of recommended products.
Where To Buy PhenQ
PhenQ is available worldwide but can only be purchased via the manufacturer’s website. The cost is £45.95 for 60 capsules.
There are no extra charges for shipping, and customers can get extra value for money by taking advantage of bulk buy incentives and promotional offers.