Meratol Diet Tablet Review
Meratol is a fairly new introduction to the non prescription diet tablet market and has made a rather large impact with nationwide media coverage.
This appears to be another winner from Scottish based weight loss specialist Advanced Health.
Meratol adopts a different approach to what has gone before – the product targets 4 key areas of weight loss from the cause of weight gain to the aftercare.
The 4 key areas of weight loss are:
- Reducing calorie intake
- Stopping a portion of carb and fat absorption
- Burning excess body
- Maintaining the weight loss
What Are The Ingredients Of Meratol
Meratol includes 4 natural substances (ingredients) each targeting a specific weight loss area.
- Brown Seaweed Extract – A highly effective and clinically proven natural substance that prevent over 80% of carbohydrate absorption.
- Prickly Pear Cactus – Another effective natural “preventer” Prickly Pear can inhibit the absorption of fat from the food that we consume.
- Capsicum Extract – Possibly the most effective natural fat burner on the planet. Can burn over 12x more calories that exercise alone.
- Cactus Extract – Stabilizes blood sugar levels which effectively reduce food cravings naturally.
Does Meratol Actually Work
There are so many diet tablets that flatter to deceive and rely on just the one ideology. Its refreshing to see a combination product that is available in just the one capsule.
The company behind Meratol (Advanced Health) have done their homework. Stopping the cause rather than countering the aftermath is the most underused ideology and the major contributor the obesity crisis.
Meratol not only reduced the cause of weight gain but cutting calorie consumption by apetite suppression it also tackles the during stage (fat and carb blocking)
If that is not enough the calorie burning agent (capsicum) removes as many calories as 25 minute jogging session at the gym.
Read Meratol Testimonials
Meratol Side Effects
Should not pose a risk to health if taken as suggested.
Is Meratol Recommended
£34.99 for one month supply is competitive, there is also a money back guarantee in place. If you are serious about losing weight and wish to try a non prescription diet tablet give Meratol, serious consideration.
Where To Buy Meratol
Meratol is only available to buy from the official website. Presently there are no high street stockists.
Prices start from £34.99 for 60 capsules with quantity discounts for multiple bottle purchases.